EventDV.net

Streaming Media
EMediaLive Archive

PRIVACY/COOKIES

Copyright © 2004 -
Information Today, Inc.

Comments Posted On :EventDV: The Long Goodbye

Comments

Posted By Monique Pucciarelli on 12/4/2011 3:24:15 PM
I think I can speak for many when I say that it is very sad to see DV Magazine go. The Magazine has helped many videographers/Filmmakers throughout the years not only in the United States but around the world. I know that everyone looked forward to the Awards for the "Most influential event filmmakers" around the world. Thank you for your years of devotion and for a great Magazine! It will be missed.

Posted By Ra'anan Elozory on 11/30/2011 2:30:18 AM
Thanks for everything. Stone "cutters" metaphor is excellent metaphor for video/film "cutters." A wistful farewell & wondering where you WILL go. Ra'anan Jerusalem

Posted By Laura Randall on 11/29/2011 1:39:27 PM
Steve, I remember the first time we met in Las Vegas...it seems like it was SO long ago! But we instantly connected and I've always admired and appreciated you. It IS mind blowing how much our industry has changed, and of COURSE you are also a wedding filmmaker. You have made a big impact on all of us and we are going to miss your contribution to our industry and EventDV so much!! Such a shame that it has to come to an end. You are an amazing man and I'm sure there is an incredible future for you and your family. Let's make sure to stay in touch! :) Love ya!

Posted By MICHAEL PETRY on 11/29/2011 10:13:23 AM
Wow!!! This has been the only magazine that actually spoke to us. It spoke with the voice of an actual videographer, not of a salesman trying to "sell" us an idea or product. A wonderful peace of "real" will be missing from our industry. Michael Petry President Alpha Pacific Institute & Studios www.alphapacificinstitute.com

Posted By Renso Gomez on 11/29/2011 10:05:10 AM

Posted By David Chandler-Gick on 11/29/2011 7:50:11 AM
:( booooooooo... It's been an honor and a privilege. God speed, and best of luck, my friend. ~DJ

Posted By Tim Siglin on 11/28/2011 7:20:22 PM
Steve, what a lovely send-off for EventDV. I love Breaking Away, too, but learned more from your editorial, so I'm going to rewatch it tonight, and I don't even have to run down to the corner video store to do so. Been great the last few years to draft behind your lead in the peloton as EventDV broke away from the pack!

Return To Article