- Front-lit 24 DSC-calibrated color chips for accurate reference and setup to the Rec. 709 standard
- 11-step spectrophotometrically neutral crossed grayscale for efficient gamma adjustment
- Horizontal/vertical hyperbolic wedges (DSC trumpets) to test camera resolution
- Upper and lower 18% gray strips to check evenness of lighting, both horizontally and vertically
- Adjustable brightness and color controls to balance white levels
NorthernLights will be on display at NAB (April 11–14). Attendees will be able to see its unique capabilities demonstrated at the DSC booth, C10215.
DSC Labs produces a wide range of precision tools for image control in broadcasting, digital cinema, corporate production, medicine, security, and more. Many of these tools have been designed with suggestions and input from experts for particular applications — NorthernLights is no exception.
About DSC Labs
DSC Labs has been dedicated to image integrity in visual communications for more than 48 years. The company's pioneering engineering achievements include patented image processes and the development of standardized industry-wide test patterns, earning DSC the Fuji Gold Medal for outstanding contributions to television. Using ground source heat/cool technology at the lab, DSC is known for its environmentally friendly production processes and materials, and whenever possible, for designing recyclable products. "Better Images through Research" articulates the company's continuing commitment to making innovative products for image quality improvement. For more information, please visit: http://www.dsclabs.com.