NewBlue Light Blends video plugins integrates seamlessly into existing and familiar non-linear editing (NLE) workflows, on both Windows and Mac platforms. With just a few clicks, users can create an electrifying mood or a specialized atmosphere to add drama to any footage.
Like the company’s entire line of NewBlueFX video effects plugins, NewBlue Light Blends works with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Avid NewsCutter, Avid Symphony, Avid Xpress, Corel VideoStudio, Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Sony Vegas Movie Studio, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro and EDIUS.
“With NewBlue Light Blends, we are able to offer powerful tools to create truly stunning and effective cuts between shots.” Todor J. Fay, president and CTO explains. “There's nothing more effective and impactful than using light to propel the story from one scene to the next. With Light Blends we've pulled together some truly original and dazzling techniques that electrify with stunning light flairs, orbs, rays, strobes and so much more.. And, no one else has made transitions in light this easy to use.”
Joining NewBlue’s lineup of exclusive collections, Light Blends includes the following powerful transitions, all with over 130 preset configurations:
- Glow Pro generates a soft radiant light in any color of the rainbow to gently wash between shots
- Light Bender mutates between scenes with shifting, curved flares that radiate from the highlights in the imagery
- Light Ring creates a rippling ring of brilliance that melts one shot into the next
- Neon Lights converts image outlines into surreal bands of light that dance and merge to reveal the second scene
- Photon Blast casts powerful rays of multicolored light that blind the viewer, then pull back to reveal the new scene
- Plasma Glow warps one scene into the next with a dynamic shimmering blast of light
- Psycho Strobe generates a sequence of bright flashes of light, blazing from one shot into the next
- RGB Shift separates the image into colored layers that vibrate and jog around as they reassemble into the second scene
- Scanner wipes from one scene to the next with a fluorescent beam of watery light
- Traveling Rays throws bright beams from a moving light source that flies across the screen, animating a beautiful blend between shots
Pricing and Availability
NewBlue Light Blends is compatible with major video editing software platforms, including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Avid NewsCutter, Avid Symphony, Avid Xpress, Corel VideoStudio, Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Sony Vegas Movie Studio, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro and EDIUS.
NewBlue Light Blends is available directly from NewBlue at http://www.newbluefx.com/buy.html for $119.95. A fully functional trial version of Light Blends (and all NewBlue offerings) is available for download, as well.