- Quadro 5010M (Ultra-High End):
384 CUDA cores; 4 GB GDDR5 memory; designed for new 17.3-inch mobile workstations
- Quadro 4000M (High End):
336 CUDA cores; 2 GB GDDR5 memory; designed for new 17.3-inch mobile workstations
- Quadro 3000M (High End):
240 CUDA cores; 2 GB GDDR5 memory; designed for new 17.3-inch mobile workstations
- Quadro 2000M (Mid-Range):
192 CUDA cores; 2 GB DDR3 memory; designed for 15.6-inch mobile workstations
- Quadro 1000M (Mid-Range):
96 CUDA cores; 2 GB DDR3 memory; designed for 15.6-inch mobile workstations
“Year after year, NVIDIA innovations demonstrate true technology leadership,” said Dr. Jon Peddie, president of Jon Peddie Research. “Optimus is perfect for anyone who needs high performance, long battery life, and additional displays. With this new Quadro mobile lineup based on the Fermi architecture, NVIDIA is poised to continue its dominance in mobile workstation graphics.”
The new standard for mobile workstation graphics excellence—the NVIDIA Quadro 5010M
The flagship Quadro 5010M features Error Correction Code (ECC) and fast, 64-bit double precision capabilities to ensure the greatest accuracy and fidelity of results. From medical imaging to structural analysis applications, data integrity and precision is assured, without sacrificing performance.
The Quadro 5010M features an unprecedented 4 GB of fast GDDR5 memory to enable interactivity on the largest projects. Shattering previous 3D graphics benchmarks, professionals on the go can achieve nearly a billion triangles per second with this ultra high-end Quadro mobile graphics solution.
NVIDIA Quadro technology creates mobile super computers
Similar to the NVIDIA Quadro 5000M, the groundbreaking NVIDIA Fermi-based mobile workstation graphics solution announced last year, and currently available in both the Dell Precision M6500 and HP EliteBook 8740w mobile workstations, additional features of these new NVIDIA Quadro mobile professional graphics solutions include:
- The NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing architecture – Quadro mobile GPUs deliver massive performance gains when running computationally intensive applications such as ray tracing, video processing and computational fluid dynamics.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Pro – support for the highest quality, stereoscopic viewing experience is helping drive the development of 3D capable visualization applications from companies such as Autodesk, Dassault Systemes, Siemens and Agilent.
- NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine™ technology – dramatically improves performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and scientific applications, enabling a user’s work to flow interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- NVIDIA GPU Tessellation Engine technology – with support for OpenGL 4.1, Shader Model 5.0 and DirectX 11, tessellation automatically generates finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes without sacrificing performance.
- Application certification - support for the broadest spectrum of professional applications, including those utilizing OpenGL 4.1, Shader Model 5.0, and Microsoft DirectX 11, plus DirectCompute and OpenCL standards. Companies such as Adobe, Autodesk, and Dassault Systemes certify NVIDIA Quadro solutions for professionals whose livelihoods depend on maximum uptime with their applications.
Mobile workstation manufacturers have relied on NVIDIA GPUs for the past decade, and will integrate these Quadro solutions in their newest mobile workstations scheduled to be announced throughout 2011. For more information about NVIDIA and Quadro Mobile Graphics Solutions, please visit http://www.nvidia.com/quadromobile.