The complete tour schedule is as follows:
- Chicago, Viaduct Theatre, March 8
- Washington, DC, Goethe Institute, March 10
- Nashville, Dury's, March 13
- Atlanta, Studio Movie Grill, March 16
- Miami, Cinematheque, March 18
- Dallas, Studio Movie Grill, March 21
- Austin, Alamo Drafthouse, March 23
- Albuquerque, Guild Cinema, March 25
- Denver, Starz Filmcenter, March 27
- Seattle, King Cat Theatre, March 31
- San Francisco, Victoria Theatre, April 4
- Los Angeles, Cinefamily
Each Canon Filmmakers Live event will feature a full-day seminar with Philip Bloom, followed by a meetup gathering for all attendees. Registration is open now with pricing at $150 for each event.
For more information, go to Canon Filmmakers Live.