The Hercules Dualpix HD720p has the capability of rotating on two axes for the best angle, capturing pictures and angles unachievable by earlier models of webcams. No matter how far away from home you are, with the wide-angle auto focus lens, exceptional image quality even in low-light conditions and a built-in microphone, you will feel like you are home with your loved one. At the start of each chat session the Dualpix HD720p will automatically rotate the picture angle and detect your position, further angle adjustment during the chat session can be achieved by using the software.
Specifically designed for laptop PC's, the Dualpix HD720p features a new, highly secure attachment system that allows you to travel safely and move your computer around as needed without the webcam coming loose. The two rotational axes allow vertical or horizontal placement on the top or the sides of the screen and the wide-angle lens shows the room behind for the perfect video capture. It also features the Hercules Xtra Controller Pro software suite which enables users to share photos, videos and live music tracks during the conversation, thus eliminating the need to send these files prior to the virtual meeting.
Product Specifications Include:
• 1 megapixel CMOS sensor (1280 x800 pixels) for perfect image quality, even in low-light conditions
• 5 Megapixels photo resolution (interpolated mode)
• HD720p (1280x720pixels) video resolution with up to 30 frames per second for perfect flowing 16/9 HD videos, ensuring the most realistic images ever
• Wide angle autofocus lens with 3x zoom
• High-quality built-in microphone
• USB 2.0 Video Class (UVC) interface for high-speed transfers and ultra-simple driver free installation
• Compatible with videoconferencing applications including Windows LiveTM Messenger and MSN® Messenger Skype®, Aol Instant Messanger® and Yahoo!® Messenger
• Compatible with Windows® XP, Vista 32/64 bit and Windows® 7
• Dimensions: 28 x 55.4 x 62mm
Discover the complete Hercules webcam range at www.hercules.com.
About Guillemot Corporation:
Guillemot Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories. The Group offers a diverse range of products under its Hercules and Thrustmaster brand names. Active in this market since 1984, the Guillemot Corporation Group is currently represented in 11 countries, including France, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Belgium, Holland, Hong-Kong, Romania and Italy, and distributes its products in over 30 countries worldwide. The group's mission is to design high-performance and user-friendly products to improve the satisfaction of users of interactive digital entertainment solutions.