The new version 1.9 of iDive comes with a completely rewritten Capture Module to take advantage of the more modern QuickTime functionalities.
This new version comes with the following new features and improvements:
* new possibility to drop frames between clips,
* new possibility to specify what the camcorder should do after recording,
* improved support for the end of tape detection,
* improved naming of frames when bulk exporting,
* improved support for on-the-fly compression in the capture module,
* various other enhancements and performance improvements.
iDive 1.9 fixed a number of issues when sorting sources in the Sources list and a bug when setting a custom aspect ratio. The movie now plays with the correct ratio and the exported frames are correct. Also, this new version 1.9 of iDive adds support for the Turbo.264 hardware accelerator.
iDive is a central hub for your movies and clips. iDive is the ideal cataloguing solution for all your video files. The program will subsequently catalogue any file QuickTime can open. iDive allows you to keep track of your videos on CDs or DVDs. For the first time also, iMovie users will find a tool that lets them browse through their projects and catalog all those clips captured in iMovie.
* Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 or later
* G5, or Intel-based Mac
* 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
* QuickTime 7.5.5
Pricing and Availability
A single user license for iDive US79.