"We are proud to bring our users timely support for these new releases," said Wayne Andrews, Matrox MXO product manager. "These additional tools truly make Matrox MXO a must-have for video editors on the Mac, whether they use Apple Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro CS3."
Key features of Matrox MXO are as follows:
· Inexpensive HD monitoring on an Apple Cinema Display or other DVI monitor with calibration tools that enable accurate, reliable color grading
· Frame-accurate, broadcast-quality HD/SD output from a laptop or workstation
· Realtime HD to SD downscaling
· WYSIWYG video output from QuickTime-based applications
· Genlockable HD/SD scan conversion for flicker-free video output of the computer desktop
· Portable, hot-swappable versatility
Priced at $995 US in North America (₤619, €899), Matrox MXO is available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers. Release 2.1 is available to registered users as a free download from the Matrox website.