The PlexCopier is a versatile unit. As well as duplication, it performs other functions - comparison (checking data on the media are the same; it can compare three discs simultaneously), verification (checks for errors on media) and erasing (erases data stored on CD-RW/DVD+/-RW).
Ideal for a modern office environment, the PlexCopier comes in a contemporary silver and black design with an aluminum front panel.
The PlexCopier consists of one source drive and three fast Plextor PX-608AL dual-layer multi-format (DVD+/-R and DVD-RAM) drives – all slimline and slot-loading. Recently, Plextor were first to launch these space-saving optical drives for desktop PCs and other applications.
Plexcopier PX-DM300 Key Features:
* Slimline slot-in drives: 1x source drive and 3x extra drives
* Various functions: duplication, comparison, verification, erasing
* Autocopy function: fast duplication without pressing any buttons
* Nine language LCD display
* No PC required
* Supported CD/DVD formats: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+R/RW/+R DL/-R/-RW/-R DL/8x DVD writing, 24x CD Writing
* Compact dimensions (W=180mm x D=255mm x H=160mm)