Don't miss this opportunity to see and learn about this great lineup of products. This is a list of the manufacturers that have already signed up to participate, TheDVShop, Showcase, TapeWarehouse, Adobe, Matrox, Grass Valley, Intel, Samsung, Lacie, PNY (Nvidia), Wacom, HAI, Colorgraphics, The Forever Group, Cingular/AT&T, Sony, Canon, Bogen, Sennheiser, Westcott Lighting, Vinten/Sachtler, ,and Optima and the list continues to grow. Over $1000 in prizes will be given away during the event.
This exciting event will be held May 11 at theDVshop.com headquarters located at 1135 Sheridan Rd. Atlanta, GA 30324. Admission to the GraVT EXPO is free to those who pre-register.
- 9:30am-10:30am Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium
- 10:30am-11:30am Matrox RT.X2
- 11:30am-12:00pm Canon Camcorders
- 12:00pm-12:30pm PNY (Nvidia) Graphics Technology
- 12:30pm-1:00pm Intel Core Technology
- 1:00pm-1:30pm My DVShop Family/Corporate Video Streaming Services
- 1:30pm-2:00pm Sony Camcorders
- 2:30pm-3:30pm Grass Valley Edius Pro4, Edius Pro4 Broadcast, ProCoder
- 3:30pm-4:30pm Lacie Data Storage Solutions
- 4:30pm-5:30pm Matrox RT.X2
- 5:30pm-6:00pm Canon Projectors
- 6:00pm-7:00pm Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium
- 7:00pm-8:00pm AVA/Forever Group
The trade show runs from 9:00am-8:00pm. For more information, visit www.thedvshop.com. To register for GraVT Expo, click here.