The Disc Makers Medley DVD/CD publisher is a low-cost, easy-to-use automated disc printing and burning system. Enclosed in a protective housing with a small desktop footprint, the Medley is designed for a wide range of uses and applications requiring DVD or CD duplication, on-disc printing, and even automated ripping of audio CDs.
Powerful graphics software allows any user to easily create brilliant, full-color images directly onto the disc face for truly professional output. The Medley also integrates with iTunes and Windows Media Player to automate audio disc ripping. The Disc Makers Medley will begin shipping in May with a MSRP of $1,799.
Features of the Disc Makers Medley include the following:
- Industry-leading throughput One 18x DVD, 48x CD drive (dual-layer capable)
- 50 DVD or CD capacity
- CMYK 4800dpi inkjet printer built in
- High-speed, independently mounted disc transport robotics
- Connects to Windows PCs via USB 2.0
- All software and cables included
- Integrates with iTunes and Windows Media Player to automate audio disc ripping
- 9.5" high x 19" wide x 17" deep (small footprint)
- Universal power supply unit Easy-to-use software with powerful integrated disc face design features
- Fully enclosed mechanism to keep dust out
- One-year warranty (parts and labor) and one-year of free tech support
"Early response to the Medley has been very encouraging," comments Disc Makers President Tony van Veen. "We're very excited about the broad feature set, including easy-to-use design and duplication software as well as ripping functionality. Those features, combined with throughput that exceeds any duplicator in this market segment, let the Medley bring a new level of productivity to today's digital office environment."
To learn more about the Disc Makers Medley, visit www.discmakers.com/medley. To see Disc Makers' complete line of hardware and try out the new hardware selection wizard, visit www.discmakers.com/duplicators.