Features of Strata Live 3D include the following:
- Plug-in free Web 3D—since Strata Live 3D models export to simple Java applets, they'll play problem-free in virtually every browser released since 1997 and no plug-ins are required.
- Plug-in free 3D PDFs—Live 3D objects embedded in PDF documents. Spice up product manuals, annual reports, new product announcements, and more.
- 3D Anywhere—Export animated models to the web, PDFs, PowerPoint, animated GIFs and more.
- Live Sketches—Live 3D also offers a sketch mode in addition to realistic rendering. You can even render sketches over the realistically shaded or flat shaded model.
- Full Decimation Controls—Interactively reduce polygon counts in any model to ensure fast interaction, no matter what size the model was originally.
Macintosh: Power Macintosh with Mac OS X 10.3 or higher, 256 MB RAM, 45 MB free disk space, Monitor resolution of 800x600 or better, Java 1.4.2 required (available through Apple software update)
Windows: Windows XP, Windows 2000 with SP 4 or later, Pentium Compatible or better, 256 MB RAM, 45 MB free disk space, VGA colour display with, 800x600 resolution
This update is free to current Strata Live 3D users.