The bundled suite of training for Adobe Production Studio ($999.99 USD), includes the following titles:
- Total Training for Adobe Production Studio Premium: From Edit to Output (Includes special lessons on Adobe Audition 2 and Adobe Encore DVD 2.)
- Total Training for Adobe After Effects 7 Pro: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe After Effects 7 Pro: Professional Features
- Total Training for Adobe Premiere Pro 2
- Total Training for Photoshop CS2
- Total Training for Illustrator CS2
About The Presenters
Steve Holmes is the Creative Director of Energi Design in San Francisco. The portfolio of this award-winning British designer and animator includes titles and effects for motion pictures, as well as broadcast motion graphics and television commercials for high-profile international and Fortune 500 companies.
Dean Velez has been working in the broadcast graphics industry for over 10 years and training professional artists for over 7 years. He has received 2 Emmy Awards and 7 Emmy Award nominations.
Jacob Rosenberg's recent credits include online editing and post supervision of the acclaimed IFC film, Dust to Glory. The project ran entirely on an Adobe workflow, taking an online High Definition edit directly out to film.
Bob Donlon is a senior manager at Adobe, whose eclectic career as a musician, graphic designer editor and book author has led him down a diverse path that includes Late Night with Conan O'Brien and a recording contract with Geffen records.
Jason Levine, an accomplished musician, talented recording engineer, and music lover, is also an Adobe Product Evangelist.
Deke McCllelland is a well-known expert and lecturer. In 2002, he was inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame, sponsored by the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.