DVD MovieFactory 4 Disc Creator offers new quick-drop desktop icons to let consumers burn and sync digital media by simply dragging and dropping media to task icons located on the desktop without having to fully launch the software. A fine-tuned interface, which incorporates Flash animation, makes it easy to navigate and locate DVD burning and creation tools. Enhanced DVD menu-design technology enables consumers to fully customize DVD menus by simply resizing chapter points, objects and text, and dragging and dropping them anywhere on the menu. Ulead also offers a standard version of DVD MovieFactory 4, which provides the core DVD authoring and creation tools that are included in the Disc Creator version.
New Features in DVD MovieFactory 4 Disc Creator:
• Full 16:9 Video Authoring & Menus - Preview, edit, add menus, and author 16:9 movies and slideshows to DVD.
• Make audio-only DVD discs - Use Dolby Digital to pack 45 hours of music onto a single disc to play on a DVD player.
• Burn DVD Audio discs - Burn 6 hours of high-quality uncompressed music on a DVD Audio disc.
• Auto video enhancements -Lighten dark video clips to improve final production.
• Pan & zoom effects -Highlight details in photos with pan & zoom motion.
• Multiple background music - Add multiple audio files to video with audio fade-in/fade-out.
• Format DVDs/CDs to act like a hard drive - Conveniently drag and drop files on and off of discs.
• Fit to Disc - Import a DVD, select the content, language and subtitles, and convert to DVD-video or fit double-layer to single-layer DVDs.
• Burned disc verification - Compares burned data to sourced data to ensure proper burn.
Both DVD MovieFactory 4 Disc Creator and DVD MovieFactory 4 are currently available for $99.99 and $49.99. Previous users of DVD MovieFactory Disc Creator and DVD MovieFactory can upgrade at www.ulead.com for $64.99 and $34.99 respectively.