Digital Juice® announced the release of the Production Bag, a new addition to its rapidly expanding line of gear protection and transport equipment. The Production Bag offers purposeful, organized and contemporary-looking storage and protection for any and all types of broadcast, video or still camera gear and accessories. The high-quality materials, rugged construction, ease of use and 33 compartments of reconfigurable utility space make it an essential part of any production kit.
"We designed the Production Bag with the same sharp and professional look as our Topload Camera Bags," says Viv Beason, President of Digital Juice. "I am confident that the fit and finish of this new Production Bag will outshine and outperform any bag on the market today!"
While weighing on a par with (or lighter than) other leading industry bags, the Digital Juice Production Bag is engineered without compromise on quality. The durable lightweight plastic-reinforced frame provides flexible and stable protection in an easy-to-carry profile and allows the bag to be safely stacked or stored on top or under other bags without risk of damaging the gear inside. The easy access horizontal topload lid is fully reinforced just like the frame of the bag. It can be zippered shut for transport, or held firmly closed with just Velcro on set. "When you need something, it is easy to get to; when you are busy shooting, dirt, water or other debris can't easily get in to damage your equipment," says Beason.
Inside the bag, four reconfigurable Velcro-attached pouches and a sizable main compartment allow for the transport and protection of a wide assortment of gear, keeping it organized so it won't move around in the bag while protecting it from the knocks and shakes of constant travel. The two larger pouches can accommodate gear such as headphones, microphones, cables, tape, LCD monitors, audio recorders, lenses and grip clips while the two smaller slimline pouches hold filters, memory cards, lens wipes and other small accessories that are important on a production shoot.
• The 5mm plastic sun board used to reinforce the base and top zippered lid is impact resistant and free from heavy metals. It provides lightweight, sturdy protection, additional water resistance and stackability. When combined with the bag frame's 3/8" closed cell foam padding, it insures your gear will be well protected.
• The four Velcro-attached interior pouches provide soft reconfigurable protection and organization for your gear. Each pouch has a different configuration of utility pockets so you can keep any type of accessory from moving around within the bag, while protecting it from the elements and from damaging your other gear.
• The sturdy reinforced horizontal topload flap lid unzips, opens wide and folds back out of the way for easy access to the contents of the bag.
• The bag exterior is constructed and sewn with sturdy nylon thread, rugged waterproof nylon fabric, thick nylon web straps, heavyweight YKK zippers, strong woven nylon cord pulls, and soft suede handle grips.
• The bag features two different carry options: a quick-release double stitched padded suede shoulder strap and -- a first for a premium line production bag -- detachable top carry handles.
• Thirty-three storage compartments allow ample space for lights, filters, lenses, batteries, hard drives, cables, monitors, mics, media cards, headphones, notebooks, tapes and much more.
Horizontal Topload Production Bag
Exterior Dimensions: 13" x 22.5" x 11" (33cm x 57cm x 28cm)
Interior Dimensions: 9.5" x 20.5" x 9" (24cm x 52cm x 23cm)
Weight: 11 lbs (5kg)
Weight Capacity: up to 35-40 lbs (16-18kg) recommended
Pricing & Availability
The new Production Bag can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store (www.digitaljuice.com) or by calling the company's customer service center toll-free at 800-525-2203. The Production Bag retails for $349.95. Check the website for details on special offers.