Powerful New Royalty-Free Music — Digital Juice Releases MusicBOX Collection 3
Digital Juice® announced today that it is expanding its highly successful and royalty-free line of layered production music with the release of MusicBOX Collection 3. This new collection features 100 new and original songs and covers a wide variety of genres including an eclectic mix of high energy pop, powerful rock and dramatic motivational and cinematic music tracks, as well as all-new Country, Romantic, Urban and RnB categories.
Each song is available in several alternate versions, with up to 10 individual layers per song. Each song and version in MusicBOX Collection 3 also comes with custom edited standard length broadcast cuts of 1:00, :30, :15 and :10 so editors can quickly grab the length they need. Along with all the instrumentation, most of the songs contain vocal elements that can be turned on and off to perfectly fit the needs of a production. "Need just the guitar riff off a particular track for a high-energy commercial spot?" says Jeff Earley, Director of Audio Products at Digital Juice. "No problem, just turn off all the layers except the guitar and render out to the format that best fits your editing needs. Its that easy!" Delivered on 6 DVDs, users will find 100 songs (275 including all variations) covering 16 relevant and useful categories.
What is MusicBOX?
MusicBOXTM is a layered production music library. Each song is provided in individual easy-to-use layers. By using layers, MusicBOXTM allows video editors to turn on the parts of the music they need, and turn off the parts they don't, without compromising the integrity of the composition. MusicBOXTM gives editors unparalleled control over the music in their productions. "The idea is to allow editors to become conductors, deciding what aspects of the music they want to bring out or tone down without the necessity of being a composer or even being musically inclined," said CEO and Digital Juice® Founder, David Hebel. "The future of high-end royalty-free content is all about power and customization. Professionals enjoy the low cost and ease of royalty-free music but they miss the flexibility, power, and control that a custom song can provide. I think MusicBOX balances those needs and provides the perfect solution."
Key Features of MusicBOX Collection 3
• Wide range of styles including: Ambient, Broadcast, Cinematic, Corporate, Country, Electronica, Jazz, Motivational, Orchestral, Pop, RnB, Rock, Romantic, Sports, Urban and World.
• Optional high-quality vocal tracks that can be turned on and off to fit the needs of the production.
• Filter Mode search makes it easy to get results by selecting and searching from a list of Styles, Moods, Themes and Instruments.
• Each song contains up to 10 remixable layers for complete customization. The layers include the Lead or Melody track as well as instruments such as Guitar, Bass, Piano, Organ, Strings and Drums -- in addition to one or two vocal tracks and extras such as Percussion FX and Synth layers. Mixing these layers is easy with the free Juicer software.
• 100% Royalty-Free: Buy once and use in all your projects.
• High Quality: Recorded natively at 16 bit, 44.1khz.
• Compatible with any computer-based editing system with a DVD-ROM drive.
Browse, Search & Select
Digital Juice® provides a free Windows® and Mac® utility, JuicerTM 3, that makes it easy to browse, search, and select from any of the MusicBOXTM Collections. Once selected, editors can audition the music and begin "conducting" by turning on and off up to 10 layers. Each MusicBOXTM Collection contains at least 100 songs provided in full length, 60 second, 30 second, 15 second, and 10 second versions for a quick and easy fit into most productions. Once selected and customized the song can be exported in numerous formats including WAV and AIFF. Users also have the option to "split the tracks" and save each layer separately for even more flexibility when brought into video or audio editing applications.
Pricing & Availability
The new MusicBOXTM Collection 3 can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store (www.digitaljuice.com) or by calling the company's customer service center toll-free at 800-525-2203. MusicBOXTM Collection 3 retails for $349.95 but can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 50% off. Check the website for details on bundle pricing and specials. The company's free JuicerTM 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/.