Mark and Trisha Von Lanken bring excellence, integrity and genuine passion to the world of professional wedding filmmaking. They are among the country's most respected wedding image specialists. Their company, Von Wedding Films, provides a comprehensive range of professional services from its Tulsa, Oklahoma home base to both brides and fellow videographers around the globe. Mark and Trisha's creative and emotionally engaging production style continues to garner accolades, having been honored with more than 40 local and international awards, including WEVA's Creative Excellence, Battle of the Editors, and the EventDV 25 for the last five years. Their goal is to provide information, educational materials, and opportunities that will inspire and give videographers an understanding and working knowledge of how to implement the inspiration. See Mark in a new EventDV-TV video at: www.eventdv-tv.com.
Von Wedding Films Two-Day Training details:
Dates: Training June 20 (Sunday) and 21st (Monday).
Location: Edinbrook church in Brooklyn Park, 4300 Edinbrook Parkway North, Brooklyn Park
Format: Go for 2 days or just pick Sunday.
Times: Sunday from 2 to 7, Monday from 9:30 to 5:30, meeting from 7 to 10. (See details below)
Cost: Members: full 2-day workshop, $200 ($175 early bird special).
The two-day workshop is limited to ONLY lthe first 10 to sign-up.
Sunday-ONLY cost is $50 ($35 early bird special), limited to the first 35 people.
Non-members: 2-day workshop $285 ($260 early bird special). Sunday’s workshop is only $65 ($50 early bird special)
Non-members can also attend the Monday night session included in Sunday’s price.
Sunday Workshop (2 to 7 PM) Bring your camera. (ONLY $35 Early Bird Special by June 10)
* Marketing your way to the top
* Manual Settings for Video Cameras & DSLRs
* Shot Composition
* Moving Camera Techniques for Video Cameras & DSLRs
* Glidecam and Camera Stabilizers
Monday Workshop (9:30AM to 5:00PM) Hands-on training. Bring your camera. LIMITED TO ONLY 10!
* Shooting Bride & Groom Preparations
* Shooting the First Dance with Creativity and Style
* Shooting & Lighting at the Reception
* Wedding Ceremony Shoot
* Establishing Church Shots (at a real church)
Monday Night - MPVA Meeting (7 to 10 PM) this meeting will be FREE to all MPVA members.
* (OVERVIEW) Manual Settings, Moving Camera Techniques, Shot Composition (approx 30 minutes)
* DSLRs in the wedding workflow
* Making your work be your own (within this, we will talk about shooting and editing styles and will work in some info on sound bites & editing).
* Same-day edit how to (approx 1.5 hours)
* Q & A
Learn more about Von Training on the Von Training website.
Sign up today by e-mailing Jeff Fuchs at Northernlights Video.