Houston, TX (April 9, 2010). ikan proudly introduces our latest ELEMENTS configuration, the Stereoscope. The Stereoscope is a lightweight, portable solution for those needing a 3D Camera setup. Unlike other 3D camera mounts, the ikan Stereoscope is upgradable, customizable and collaborative with your other ikan ELEMENTS products.
* Designed for use with prosumer, professional grade camcorders and HDSLR.
* Camera mounts glide smoothly on two 15mm rail system.
* Extremely durable, lightweight anodized aluminum construction is lightweight, strong and durable.
* Can be mounted to tripods, jib arms, or with additional ELEMENTS components can be handheld.
* Weighs less the 3 pounds, making it extremely light and travel friendly.
* Cost effective at $399.00.
Designed with you in mind, the Elements line is everything you love about camera support, only lighter, smaller and simplified. With the Elements, you aren't bound to someone else's vision. You can customize your camera rig exactly the way you want it. At ikan, we understand one size does not fit all in regards to camera rigs or operators. We created the Elements to be customizable in an infinite number of ways so you get the features you need at the price you want.