MAGIX Showcases New Video Editing Software and Music Recommendation Tools at CES 2009
Posted Jan 8, 2009
MAGIX a leader in multimedia software is attending CES from January 8th to 11th to demonstrate its new innovations in music discovery and video editing technology.
MAGIX Video Pro X
is the company’s newly launched professional video editing software solution, delivering superior value and innovative features.
Source and Program Monitor
– Allows for direct comparison between the original and edited video
Multi Camera Editing
– Easily edit from multiple feeds within one simple interface, create your own movie studio right on your own computer
Improved UI - All shortcuts are freely definable, especially useful for those switching from other programs: e.g. the time line can also be adjusted to the user's preferences and all parts of the user interface can be made bigger, smaller, moved around or hidden altogether
– Full 1080p HD content video material can be edited, uploaded and burned to Blu-ray Discs
Movie Edit Pro 15
fuses highly sophisticated video editing tools with advanced surround dubbing and individually adjustable special effects – packaged in an incredibly simple and friendly user interface. It’s ideal for everyone from beginners to enthusiasts to create DVD-or Web-ready, professional quality videos quickly and easily.
Launching March 2009
– Full 1080p HD content video material can be edited, uploaded and burned to Blu-ray Discs™
Full YouTube Support
- Movie Edit Pro 15 enables users to publish and share from within the application directly onto YouTube™
- Users can also upload and share their videos onto their own free MAGIX online album page -- both in normal as well as high-definition format
– An innovative music recommendation and discovery service, Mufin’s new online discovery site enables music lovers to tap into entirely new artists and songs regardless of their geography or popularity.
Mufin for Faceboo
k: Similar to the existing widget for MySpace, Facebook users can now access Mufin’s discovery interface and song catalog right from their Facebook page.
Mufin for iTune
s: iTunes users are able to use Mufin’s discovery and playlist generator engine. They simply select any track in their iTunes library and Mufin creates a playlist of similar sounding tracks.
Simply name a song
and it will automatically compare its key audio properties to other songs in its global database. Instantly the discovery engine displays a list of similar sounding tracks derived by the advanced algorithm that analyzes the audio fingerprints that are unique to every song.