Primera Technology, Inc., the world's leading developer and manufacturer of CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc duplication and printing equipment, today announced it will be showing four significant new software enhancements at NAB 2008 in booth SL6823 along with their full line of CD, DVD, and Blu-ray disc duplicators and printers.
The new software enhancements are as follows:
1. PTPublisher 1.2. This new version of Primera's award-winning PTPublisher software is not only the easiest to use burn and print software for automated disc production, but it is now also one of the most advanced, adding a multitude of new features. PTPublisher 1.2 upgrades are available now at no charge to registered users here.
New features in version 1.2 include the following:Multiple Robot Support – attach up to three robots, in any combination, to a single PC and run them independently of each other
2-Byte Languages – including Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified) and Korean
Bin selection – allows different media types in right and left input bins
Burn using one drive or both drives (BravoPro/DP-PRO and XRP)
Copy disc feature using host computer's drive
2. PTPublisher NE (Network Edition). PTPublisher NE (Network Edition) software allows many users in an office to share a single Primera disc publisher. It comes with an unlimited number of client licenses for just US$599 (MSRP) – about half the price of competing network software. Visit www.primera.com for more information.
3. Discribe v6.0 for Mac. Primera sells more Mac-compatible disc publishers and disc printers than any other company in the world. The importance of this market to Primera is reflected in an all-new version of the company's Mac burn-and-print software called Discribe v6.0. The program has been completely rewritten from the ground up in universal binary code for optimal performance on all current Mac platforms and with a new interface that is more intuitive and easier to use. Discribe v.6.0 now also supports Blu-ray drives and is Leopard compatible. For Primera units purchased before September 1, 2007, a special, limited-time upgrade price of just $149 for Bravo SE, Bravo II and Bravo XR and $225 for BravoPro and XRP is available. Primera units purchased after September 1, 2007 qualify for a free upgrade. For more information or to order, click here.
4. PTRip. Primera will demonstrate for the first time at NAB its new PTRip software. PTRip gives users of Primera's Bravo-Series Disc Publishers the ability to automatically upload their personal music CDs into iTunes(TM) or Windows® Media Player using their disc publishers' built-in CD/DVD drives and robotics.
The program is simple to use and requires just three steps:
1. Place CDs into a Bravo-Series Disc Publisher's input bin,
2. Launch PTRip,
3. Click "Load to iTunes" or "Load to Windows Media Player."
PTRip is available to registered users at no charge for a limited time. Go to www.primera.com/PTRip to register and download the program.
"It's been a year of software development at Primera," said Mark D. Strobel, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Primera. "We are thrilled to be sharing our software enhancements and our new line of Blu-ray products with everyone at NAB 2008. Many, if not most, of our valued customers can benefit from all of these upgrades and new software products."