CyberLink Launches PowerProducer 5 for Authoring High-Definition Discs, including Blu-ray Discs and AVCHD DVDs
CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW), innovative solutions provider for the connected digital lifestyle, announced today the release of disc authoring software CyberLink PowerProducer 5, which supports the creation of Blu-ray Discs and DVDs featuring video content recorded in the AVCHD format.
PowerProducer 5 is available in two versions. PowerProducer 5 Ultra lets users create high-quality professional-looking discs on Blu-ray Discs and DVDs. With support for the AVCHD video format, users can also create DVDs featuring highly compressed high-definition content. PowerProducer 5 (DVD) supports the creation of customized menu designs for DVDs and VCDs.
In version 5 CyberLink has made major improvements to product usability, providing a simpler, re-stylied interface, and new design tools for creating customizable disc menus with imported photos and videos. "Now with the release of CyberLink PowerProducer 5, it is not only the Hollywood studios that can produce high-quality discs like Blu-ray Discs and AVCHD DVDs," said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. "By offering easy-to-use features and the latest format support, PowerProducer 5 lets consumers quickly author and burn their high-definition home videos with professional-looking results."
New features in this version include:
• BD-RE 3.0 certified, users can rerecord and append Blu-ray Discs, as well as create menus on Blu-ray Discs. • AVCHD format support lets users output high-definition content to a DVD disc and store large volumes of high-definition content on Blu-ray Discs and AVCHD discs.
• On-Disc Editing allows users to append video and slideshows, edit and add/remove playlists on BD-RE, DVD+VR, and DVD-VR discs.
• Customizable Disc Menus let users import video and use built-in designs to create stylish navigation menus.
• Direct burning with Right-to-Disc™: support for BDAV and BDMV, as well as DVD-VR.
• Support for 5.1-channel Dolby Digital lets users create discs that play on their home theater system.
• Magic Movie Wizard: automatically creates a movie from users' clips, with a theme and music chosen by users.
• Slideshow Styles: enables fast creation of slideshows with 3 different animation styles.
• Magic Clean: automatically adjusts lighting and removes excess noise.
• White Calibration: lets users define true white with the calibration eye-dropper tool to adjust the color temperature of videos and photos.
• Backlight Correction: makes foreground objects clearer in conditions of strong backlighting.
Product Pricing and Availability
PowerProducer is available from CyberLink's online store in nine languages:
• CyberLink PowerProducer 5 Ultra USD 79.95/Euro 74,99
• CyberLink PowerProducer 5 (DVD) USD 49.95/Euro 44,99
• CyberLink PowerProducer 5 Upgrade to Ultra USD 49.95/Euro 44,99
Now available online, CyberLink PowerProducer 5 Ultra supports the authoring and burning of Blu-ray Discs and DVDs. Available online soon, CyberLink PowerProducer 5 (DVD) supports authoring and burning to DVDs and VCDs. CyberLink PowerProducer 5 Upgrade allows users of versions 3 and 4 to upgrade to PowerProducer 5 Ultra. CyberLink also offers OEM versions of PowerProducer to PC and CE manufacturing customers.