AJA Video, a leading manufacturer of professional video interface and conversion solutions, hits the road with Apple on a cross-country tour showcasing AJA Io HD and Final Cut Studio 2.
On Tour with Io HD and Final Cut Studio 2 will introduce audiences to the collaboration and workflow benefits of this powerful digital content creation pipeline. Whether working with non-native camera formats or on shared storage, learn how to preserve maximum quality for editorial, composites and demanding color grading work.
The tour takes place from February through March; visit http://www.aja.com/html/news_tour.html for more information, updates and to register for an event near you.
- February 20, 2008, 1:00-3:00PM, Chicago, IL
- February 21, 2008, 1:00-3:00PM, Minneapolis, MN
- February 26, 2008, 6:00-8:00PM, Los Angeles, CA
- February 27, 2008, 10:00-12:00PM, Overland Park, KS
- February 28, 2008, 6:00-8:00PM, San Diego, CA
- March 4, 2008, 1:00-3:00PM, Atlanta, GA
- March 5, 2008, 1:00-4:00PM, Washington DC
- March 5, 2008, 10AM and 1PM, San Francisco, CA
- March 11, 2008, 2PM and 4PM, Boston, MA
- March 31, 2008, Time TBD, New York, NY
AJA's Io HD, provides 10-bit quality video over Firewire for Apple's Final Cut Studio 2, and natively supports Apple's Pro Res 422 format, enabling HD editing on MacBook Pro and Mac Pro Tower computers. Io HD supports SDI, HD-SDI, analog SD and HD as well as the Apple Pro Res 422 codec and enables real-time up, down and cross convert of video.