Blackmagic Design Video Solutions on the Road with Adobe Creative Suite 3
Blackmagic Design today announced the upcoming HD Workflow Tour with Adobe. This free, two-hour training session will teach film editors about exciting new high-quality hardware from Blackmagic Design and feature-rich editing software from Adobe® which will improve and facilitate the post production workflow.
"We're very excited to support Adobe on this HD Workflow Tour," said Dan May, President, Blackmagic Design Inc. "This is a great opportunity to meet many of our users and discuss our new products. We also look forward to learning about the innovative ways in which our products are used by professional film editors."
Blackmagic Design HD Workflow Tour
Join Blackmagic Design and Adobe for a two hour session on the new Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium and Blackmagic Design's Multibridge Pro, Multibridge Eclipse, Decklink, and Intensity video solutions. Adobe will discuss streamlining the capturing, editing, motion graphics creation and compositing processes using the latest Adobe CS3 Suite® of software. For complete details, please visit www.blackmagic-design.com/events.
Attend any of the following events to be eligible to win software and prizes.
- January 24, 2008: Midtown Video, Miami, FL - 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- 29 January 2008: Niche Video, Atlanta, GA -- 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- 31 January 2008: AV Alive Video, Raleigh, NC -- 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- 5 February 2008: Microsearch Video, Houston, TX -- 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- 7 February 2008: Midwest Media Group, Arlington Heights, IL -- 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- 12 February 2008: Unitek Video, Pasadena, CA -- 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.