Matrox MXO Now With Support for Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard), Apple Color, and Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 on the Mac
Matrox® Video Products Group today announced that Matrox MXO™ release 2.1 is now available as a free download from the Matrox website to all registered users. Highlights of MXO v2.1 include Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) support, Apple Color v1.0.2 support, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 v3.1.1 support and genlock timing offset controls.
"We are proud to bring our users timely support for these new releases," said Wayne Andrews, Matrox MXO product manager. "These additional tools truly make Matrox MXO a must-have for video editors on the Mac, whether they use Apple Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro CS3."
Key features of Matrox MXO are as follows:
· Inexpensive HD monitoring on an Apple Cinema Display or other DVI monitor with calibration tools that enable accurate, reliable color grading
· Frame-accurate, broadcast-quality HD/SD output from a laptop or workstation
· Realtime HD to SD downscaling
· WYSIWYG video output from QuickTime-based applications
· Genlockable HD/SD scan conversion for flicker-free video output of the computer desktop
· Portable, hot-swappable versatility
Priced at $995 US in North America (₤619, €899), Matrox MXO is available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers. Release 2.1 is available to registered users as a free download from the Matrox website.