NewTek, Inc., the worldwide leader in portable live production systems, today announced a major market breakthrough in live virtual set production with TriCaster STUDIO. With up to 6 live camera inputs, 2 DDRs (Digital Disk Recorder), multi-channel effects, and NewTek's proprietary live switching and keying technology, TriCaster STUDIO brings powerful new live virtual set capabilities to an entirely new audience.
"Before TriCaster STUDIO, the ability to do sophisticated live virtual sets was limited to big budgets, corporate organizations with dedicated graphics and engineering departments." said NewTek President and CEO, Jim Plant. "TriCaster STUDIO blows things wide open. Now, sophisticated, photo-realistic three dimensional virtual sets with real-time reflections, refractions, shadows and support for multiple camera angles, multiple DDRs, over-the-shoulder and foreground graphics, and many other powerful features, are available to an entirely new group of organizations who were previously shut out from using virtual set technology."
TriCaster STUDIO Live Virtual Set Features include the following:
- 8 channel virtual set processing. (6 cameras and 2 DDRs)
- 8 channel LiveMatte keying system with edge processing and spill suppression, includes advanced key setup and preview controls
- Multiple angle camera support with independent assignment of Virtual Sets
- Multiple over the shoulder shots that change with camera angles
- Up to two separate additional video channels can be mapped onto an unlimited number of objects, foreground or background
- Secondary video channels can be keyed, allowing multiple separate green screen setups to be integrated
- Advanced effects processing with reflections, shadows, colored lighting, glass with refractions and
- Arbitrary multiple channel video warps
TriCaster STUDIO Live Production Features include the following:
- Hundreds of real-time transitions between cameras, effects & virtual sets 2 DDRs with multi-format (AVI, QuickTime, MPEG-2 and more) and Alpha Channel Support 3 iVGA inputs
- Live Streaming with support for Windows Media and VC1
- Export capability for Windows and Mac (DVD, iPod, PSP, MPEG-2 and more)
- Integrated Non-Linear Editing with HDV support
- Simultaneous output to video, projector and the Internet
TriCaster STUDIO is ideally suited for the following:
- Live Streaming & Webcasting
- Live Sports & Music
- Community Access & PEG facilities
- TV Stations Pricing and Availa
TriCaster STUDIO will be available Q2 2007 for $9,995 US. For more information, visit http://www.newtek.com.