NewTek, Inc., manufacturer of industry-leading video and 3D animation products, is on a 48-city LIVE Tour demonstrating how to work faster and lower costs using NewTek tools. The tour, spanning January through April, highlights TriCaster PRO, SpeedEDIT, and 3D Arsenal.
NewTek LIVE! 2007 is showcasing the latest in portable presentation, live switching, post production, and motion graphics:
- NewTek SpeedEDIT—World's Fastest Video Editor: If you have the need for speed... you need SpeedEDIT... resolution independent and blazingly fast on every video project from web to HD.
- 3D Arsenal—3D Graphics for Video Editors: Pump up your production with style. Create motion graphics and flying logos easy... real easy. 3D Arsenal is a stand-alone graphics system designed specifically for the video editor... with interactive training and over 750 pre-made scenes ... no sweat.
- NewTek TriCaster PRO—Live Production System: Unbelievable... a complete remote broadcast truck in a backpack! TriCaster Pro provides full switching capabilities, editing, titling, web streaming and more to have you delivering broadcast video beautifully, fast and affordably.
NewTek is offering 2-hour morning or afternoon sessions, to better fit busy production schedules. Event registration is now available at http://tour.newtek.com.
Remaining dates on the NewTek LIVE! 2007 schedule are as follows:
- 2/6 Chicago
- 2/8 Jacksonville, Indianapolis
- 2/12-14 Ohio Tech. Conference
- 2/13 Clearwater, Los Angeles
- 2/15 St. Louis, San Diego
- 2/20 N. Bergen, Seattle
- 2/22 New York, Spokane
- 2/27 Washington/Baltimore, Las Vegas
- 3/1 Boston, Vancouver
- 3/6 Oklahoma City, Toronto
- 3/8 Dallas/Ft. Worth, Montreal
- 3/13 Milwaukee, Louisville
- 3/15 Detroit, Austin
- 3/20 Charlotte, Memphis
- 3/22 San Antonio, Nashville
- 3/27 Mexico City, Los Angeles
- 3/29 Monterrey, Honolulu
- 4/3 Logan
- 4/5 Madison, Minneapolis
- 4/10 Portland