NewTek, Inc., manufacturer of industry-leading 3D animation and video products, today announced the shipment of TriCaster PRO, a new enhanced version of TriCaster, a turnkey, portable, live production system with a user-friendly interface designed for corporate presenters, educators, local access, sports broadcasters, and media ministries.
TriCaster PRO allows users to mix multiple live component cameras with pre-edited video, overlay titles, images, external computer displays and even live web pages with simultaneous output to video, projector, and the Internet. "
TriCaster features include the following:
- Switching and preview of 3 Cameras; connect up to 6
- iVGA(TM) network import of external computer displays (both PC and Mac)
- XGA Projector output
- Virtual VCR and picture player (digital disk recorder)
- Live web streaming and recording
- Audio mixer
- Hundreds of 2D and 3D transitions
- Video editing
- Optional TriCaster VM switching surface
TriCaster PRO adds several high-end features:
- Component video in and out
- Auto camera calibration
- BNC and XLR connections
- Waveform and vectorscope
- Balanced audio in and out with phantom power
- High-resolution projector outputs - WXGA, SXGA, WSXGA, QSXGA
TriCaster was an EventDV Best 0f 2005 Editors' Pick, Streaming Media Magazine Producer's Pick, and winner of a 4EVER Group Product Innovation Award.