NewTek, Inc., manufacturer of industry-leading video and 3D animation products, hasannounced VT LIVE!, an integrated production suite that offers live switching and web streaming of up to 24 cameras or external computers. VT includes overlay titling, real-time keying, and automated clip playback, with simultaneous output to video, projector and Web stream.
Post production capability includes High-Definition editing, HD video painting, 3D modeling, rendering and animation. Uncompressed component out of VT brings affordable, unsurpassed video quality with four-channel audio. The optional Serial Digital switcher adds eight SDI inputs and assignable SDI outs.
VT LIVE! features include:
* VT Software, VT-Pro Card, SX-84 Switcher Expansion and RS-8 Remote Switcher
* Live Switching of up to 8 components, 8 Y/C, 3 SDI or 24 composite sources, with Audio support, Alpha, and Genlock
* Stream live events or finished productions to the web in real-time
* Integrated TBC and Proc Amps for each input
* Resolution-independent editing - anything from Web streams to HD
* Mix SD and HD clips in the same project
* SpeedEDIT supports all frame-rates and resolutions
* 16:9 and 4:3 aspect support
* Edit support for MPEG-2, QuickTime and more
* Integrated timeline and storyboard editing
* Real-time keyframeable color correction and blur
* Real-time playback of compressed and uncompressed clips
* Real-time 3D transitions, slow motion and reverse, chroma and luma keying
* DVD Authoring with instant project import and playback
* iVGA turns external PC or Mac computers into switcher inputs across the network
* Real-time DV out in SD resolution
* High-Definition 2D video paint with pixel tracking, filters, more
* LightWave 3D v9, award-winning 3D graphics and animation
* Optional 8-input SDI switcher
VT LIVE! will ship Summer 2006 starting at $6495. Purchasing VT now qualifies for a free software upgrade to VT when it ships. Optional SDI switcher pricing and availibilty to be announced.