NVIDIA Corporation continues to improve workstation graphics performance with six new NVIDIA Quadro FX solutions for high-end, mid-range, and entry-level professionals.
The new NVIDIA Quadro product line-up includes the following:
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500 graphics processing unit (GPU), offering 1GB of frame buffer memory for the most challenging professional 3D applications
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 3500 GPU, offering a new level of graphics performance and for major OEMs and enterprise customers
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 1500 GPU, a mid-range solution that offers high performance coupled with two dual-link DVI connectors, 256MB GDDR3 frame buffer memory, and HD video output
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 560 GPU, introducing dual-link DVI, fast DDR3 128MB graphics memory, and HD video output
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 550 GPU, featuring dual DVI with 128MB of graphics memory
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 350 GPU, an economical professional graphics option that incorporates a variety of architectural features found in the entire product line
Sun Microsystems is one of the first industry-leading workstation manufacturers to offer NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500-based solutions to professional 3D graphics customers.
NVIDIA Quadro FX GPU-based solutions are available widely through leading OEMs, including IBM, Sun, and FSC, leading workstation system integrators, including Alienware and BOXX Technologies, and NVIDIA channel partners PNY Technologies (US and EMEA), Leadtek (APAC) and Elsa (Japan).
For more information about the full lineup of NVIDIA professional solutions, please visit www.nvidia.com/quadro.