G-Technology, Inc. Announces 160GB G-DRIVE mini Mobile Hard Drives
G-Technology Inc. (G-Tech) announced today the addition of two new 160GB models to its popular line of G-DRIVE mini mobile hard drives. Capable of storing over 12 hours of DV footage in a tiny form factor, these high capacity mobile hard drives are ideal for video editing on the go.
Features of the G-DRIVE mini include the following:
- Industry leading 160 GB storage capacity
- High-performance 5400 RPM disk drive with 8 MB cache
- Dual FireWire 800 or FireWire 400 & USB 2.0 versions
- Ultra-portable and stylish all aluminum enclosure with built-in heat sink
- Compact size - just 4.9" x 3.2" x .88" weighing less than 9 oz.
- Powered via FireWire or USB bus - no AC adapter required Mac OS X and Windows XP compatibility
- 2-year warranty
G-DRIVE mini 160GB drives are available now with prices (US MSRP) starting at $569. Visit G-Tech at http://www.g-technology.com to buy online or to find an authorized reseller.