Gigskinz, a provider of gig bags, has announced the release of the GSDJDNX coffin case. Built to fit two Denon DNS1000s and one Denon DNX100, the GSDJDNX features a hard removable gig-tray and features a shoulder bag. Lined with plush fur lining and constructed out of Gigskinz carbon fiber-style material, the GSDJDNX also features two oversized quick-access pockets to hold accessories and extra gear.
GSDJDNX features include the following:
- High-tech, water resistant carbon fiber style fabric
- High density foam body that maintains shape and protects gear from impact
- Hard removable gig-tray
- Plush fur lined interior for added cushioning and protection
- Heavy duty, grip-dimple bottom lining and feet
- Molded high-tech lockable rubber zipper pulls and handles
- Hide away, adjustable, hefty-grade nylon shoulder straps w/ comfort padded shoulder pad
- Molded high-tech rubber top carrying handle
- Comfort padded shoulder straps
- Industrial grade thick-tooth zippers
- Four quick access, oversized utility pocket for cables, documents and accessories
- Snap-on cell phone holder
The GSDJDNX carries an MSRP of $199.99.