Rimage Corporation has announced that it will launch a new addition to its Desktop product line, the Rimage 360i CD/DVD publishing system, at the CeBIT trade show in Hannover, Germany beginning on March 10, 2005.
Priced in the mid-$2,000 range, the Rimage 360i is positioned as a low-volume, high-quality publishing solution. Key features include the following:
- low cost of ownership based on a printed cost per disc
- wizard-based software for intuitive operation--creating a disc with customized content and labeling on an on-demand basis requires only four clicks on the customer's keyboard
- 16X DVD recording and 48X CD recording
- HP's most advanced thermal inkjet printer engine, promising vivid color, sharply-defined text and photo-realistic images
- plug-and-play installation
- small physical footprint (H: 19", W: 15 1/4", D: 20"), designed for desktop use or any location where space is limited
Initial shipments are expected to start in May 2005.