- 3.2 inch high resolution monitor
- Actual 16x9 with 800x480 resolution
- .87 dot pitch
- Works with all Z-Finder models
- Operates for a ½ day on a Canon LP-E6 camera battery or can use 12 volt external power
- Focus Assist, False Color Exposure Assist and HDMI loop through
- Includes a Zacuto proprietary hot shoe mount and mini HDMI cable
- Convenient flip-up design: Z-Finder can flip up like a traditional ENG EVF’s to view 3.2” color screen
- Z-Finder EVF: compatible with full range of HD-DSLR cameras: Canon 5D MKII, Canon 7D, Canon Rebel T2i, and Nikon D3s and D7000
- EVF can be used on any manufacturer's rig via 1/4 20 screw, 15mm rod or articulating arm
“The wonderful part is we're half-way there considering we’ve had almost two-years to perfect the optics portion of our Z-Finder, especially with our new anti-fog system, which has become the mainstay in the industry," says Weiss. Additionally, Zacuto has created a video series on “The Evolution of the Z-Finder EVF” coming to market. As of Oct 2010, they have released two videos in the series: “Introduction” and “Ergonomics.” In each video, Zacuto brings in outside specialists, DP’s and engineers to talk about these revolutionary concepts, "This is the first time," says Weiss, "we have created a continuing video series involving users, customers, industry leaders and engineers, which will document the evolution of our Z-Finder EVF from inception to delivery."
Pricing and Availability
Z-Finder EVF has a list price of $775.00. An upgrade path for existing Z-Finder users and a combo-kit (Z-Finder with EVF) will be available at a discounted price (TBD). For more information, to watch the Z-Finder EVF Videos Series and to sign up for the Z-Finder EVF reservation list, visit http://zfinderevf.com.