This DVD, aimed at all levels of RT.X2 users, provides over 90 minutes of unique instruction on the steps, tips, and tricks necessary to maximize an HDV-to-Blu-ray workflow in the RT.X2.
About the Instructor
- The technical details of HDV and Blu-ray
- Supported HD formats and ingest procedures
- The proper workflow for using HD with your RT.X2
- Monitoring options including downconversion
- Mixed-format editing and aspect ratio conversions
- Encoding options and settings for Blu-ray
- Blu-ray menu creation using Encore and Photoshop
Jeff Pulera is a professional videographer with 15 years experience. He also works for Safe Harbor Computers, sharing his knowledge and real-life editing experiences with their customers. His company, Digital Vision Productions, specializes in corporate, event and wedding videography. The author of many tech reviews and articles, Jeff is widely known throughout the industry as the "Matrox guru."
Pricing and Availability
"HDV and Blu-ray for the RT.X2" is available exclusively from Safe Harbor Computers. Suggested retail is $49.99. For more information or to order, please visit www.sharbor.com.