Bravo 4100-Series Disc Printers and Publishers are the fastest in their class. Full-color, 100% coverage discs with near-perfect print quality are printed in just 6 seconds each. This compares to 20 to 120 seconds on competitive machines to print discs with comparable print quality.
With built-in high-speed recorders, direct-to-disc printing and fast robotics, Primera’s disc printers and publishers automate the process of burning and printing quantities of CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. The devices are used by a wide variety of organizations including corporate marketing, training and engineering departments, non-profits, churches, schools and universities, recording and video production studios, television stations and much more.
“When we decided to build the world’s fastest disc publishers, we had no idea how amazing it would be to watch a full-color, 100% coverage disc print in just six seconds,” said Mark D. Strobel, Primera’s vice president of sales and marketing. “You really have to see it to believe it. Being able to print high-quality discs at such fast speeds is unprecedented in our industry.”
Features of the new Bravo 4100-Series include:
• 6 seconds per disc print speed (default high-quality print mode)
• Individual CMYK ink cartridges – delivers lower ink cost per disc
• 4800 dpi print quality
• 300% faster robotics than previous models
• Interior blue LED lighting with job status feedback
• Seventh-generation disc picking mechanism
• Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.6 (or higher)
• Optional Blu-ray Disc recordable drives with eSATA interface for true 12x BD-R recording speeds
Three models are available:
Bravo 4100 AutoPrinter: 100-disc capacity for print-only applications; $1995 (MSRP).
Bravo 4101 Disc Publisher: 100-disc capacity and one high-speed CD/DVD drive; $2995 (MSRP).
Bravo 4102 Disc Publisher: 100-disc capacity and two high-speed CD/DVD drives; $3295 (MSRP).
Bravo 4100-Series Disc Publishers are available from Primera’s resellers and distributors worldwide.