• Blu-ray recordable drives have been upgraded from 8x to 12x burn speeds
• New high-speed eSATA interface replaces USB 2.0
All Primera Blu-ray Disc Publishers manufactured after May 1, 2010 are shipping with 12x drives and eSATA interfaces. Each machine ships with the appropriate eSATA cable(s) and a PCIe eSATA adapter card. Some recent PCs and notebook computers also have one or more integrated eSATA jacks.
With almost six times the effective data transfer rate of USB 2.0, eSATA allows Primera's Blu-ray Disc Publishers to burn Blu-ray Disc media at full 12x speeds.
"High-resolution Blu-ray Discs are quickly becoming popular for distributing high-resolution videos of weddings, events and even independent films," said Mark D. Strobel, Primera's vice president of sales and marketing. "With 12x drives and eSATA interfaces, Primera's Bravo-Series Disc Publishers are the fastest way to produce professional-quality burned and printed Blu-ray Discs."
Pricing and Availability
Four versions of the popular Bravo-Series Disc Publishers are now available with 12x Blu-ray Disc recordable drives and eSATA interfaces. All are capable of burning and direct-to-disc full-color printing onto CD, DVD and BD recordable media.
• Bravo SE Blu Disc Publisher: 20-disc capacity and one CD/DVD/BD drive; $2995 (MSRP).
• BravoPro Xi Blu Disc Publisher: 100-disc capacity and one CD/DVD/BD drive; $3995 (MSRP).
• BravoPro Xi2 Blu Disc Publisher: 100-disc capacity and two CD/DVD/BD drives; $4995 (MSRP).
• Bravo XRP-Blu Disc Publisher: 100-disc capacity and two CD/DVD/BD drives, rack mountable; $8995 (MSRP).
All four models are available now from Primera's Authorized Resellers and Distributors in the USA and in more than 85 other countries.
Primera's disc publishers are used by a wide variety of organizations including corporate marketing, training and engineering departments, non-profits, churches, schools and universities, music recording and video production studios, broadcasting companies and much more.
About Primera Technology
Headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota, Primera Technology, Inc. is the world's leading developer and manufacturer of CD/DVD/BD duplication and printing equipment. Its products are sold worldwide and have been installed at more than 85 percent of Fortune 100 companies.