Moon and Zugelter say that the "POSH 2011 investment" includes the following:
• Resort accommodations for 4 nights (Nov 6-10) at the Beach Palace in Cancun, Mexico
• All of attendees' food, beverages (non-alcoholic and alcoholic), gratuities, and taxes
• Educational workshop with top leaders in the event and visual art industries
• Private cocktail party on the skytop of the resort overlooking the ocean
• Group dinners, networking and nightly entertainment
• Leisure time for relaxation
Early Bird pricing (again, all-inclusive of the above) is $1,195 for a shared room and $1,695 for a single room. The only items not included in the rate are airfare, transportation to the resort, and any outings outside the resort. Registration now open to all 2010 attendees as soon as the announcement. Early Bird Registration opens for female filmmakers/visual artists who did not attend the 2010 event on March 15th.
For more information about POSH 2011, visit the event's new website at www.theposhretreat.com or the blog at http://theposhretreat.com/blog.
POSH 2011 from POSH on Vimeo.