Nattress Levels and Curves feature highlights include:
- Film-Log Space – Editors have all the benefits of fine control over the tones in an image and film-like contrast handling.
- On-Screen Curve Display – The on-screen curve display helps editors fine-tune curve and/or level adjustments. The curve display can easily be turned off when footage adjustment is completed.
- Library of Presets – Users can quickly apply popular level corrections, or create and save custom presets to use again and again.
- Levels – The Black and White level inputs and outputs can be easily set, plus gamma curve control allows for fast and functional levels control.
- Curves RGB – Individual control over the RGB channels in an image is made simple. The control set is duplicated for each channel allowing for precise control over image tones and colors.
- Curves Luma – Users can work on the luma component of an image only. When a user adjusts luma curves, it only alters how bright or dark the tones of the image appear; color and saturation are not affected.
- Curves - Curves work in RGB space equally across all three channels. As contrast increases, so does the perception of image saturation.
More Information on Levels and Curves: http://www.nattress.com/?q=LevelsCurves
Levels and Curves Tutorial
Users can learn more about Nattress Levels and Curves by watching the online tutorial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsoELkmPDV0