Matrox MXO can also be used to provide a flicker-free video output of the computer desktop with any application, allowing the user to record and display Keynote and PowerPoint presentations, web browser sessions, and software application training. Matrox MXO will be demonstrated at IBC 2006 on the Matrox stand 7.128.
Key features of Matrox MXO include the following:
- DVI to broadcast-quality video conversion in HD and SD
- Portable, hot-swappable external box
- Genlockable HD/SD SDI, HD/SD analog component, Y/C, and composite outputs
- Up to 8 channels SDI embedded audio output with stereo audio monitoring
- Workflow enhancements for Final Cut Pro and other QuickTime-based applications
- Conversion of DVI preview output to frame accurate video for insert editing and print-to-tape with guaranteed audio/video sync
- Interlacing artifact elimination and gamma correction when previewing video on a secondary DVI display
- Hardware accelerated output of DVCPRO HD, HDV, and Final Cut Pro Dynamic RT segments
- Realtime downscaling of an HD project to SD resolution with proper color space conversions
- Flicker-free, broadcast-quality video output of the computer desktop with any application
Priced at $995 US in North America (£619, €899), Matrox MXO is now available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers.