“We decided that the gear transport and safety market could do with some Digital Juice-style design and engineering,” says Viv Beason, President of Digital Juice and director of its growing DJ Gear division. “My goal was to design a line of camera bags that not only looked good but which was constructed with materials that would make them lighter than other top industry bags -- all without any compromise to quality and durability. I think you will find that we have accomplished that in these new camera bags.”
The Digital Juice Standard Topload Camera Bag is perfect for HDSLR up to mid-size camera units like the Panasonic HVX200 series. The Digital Juice Large Topload Bag is designed for full-size broadcast cameras but can be used with smaller size cameras with added space for lots of accessories. Both the Standard and Large Camera Bags feature a lightweight plastic-reinforced frame that provides flexible and stable protection in an easy-to-carry profile. “The heavyweight nylon fabric we used for these bags has an excellent tear strength”, says Beason. “It outperformed the industry-standard Cordura in every test we conducted.”
• The 5mm plastic sun board used to reinforce the base and top zippered lid is impact resistant and free from heavy metals. It provides lightweight, sturdy protection, additional water resistance and stackability.
• A Velcro-attached foam-padded internal dividing system provides soft and reconfigurable protection and organization, cradling the user’s camera and keeping it from moving around in the bag while protecting it from the knocks and shakes of constant travel.
• The bag exterior is constructed and sewn with sturdy nylon thread, rugged waterproof nylon fabric, thick nylon web straps, heavyweight YKK zippers, strong woven nylon cord pulls, and soft suede handle grips.
• Each bag features three different carry options: permanent leather cushioned cargo carry handles at each end; a quick-release double stitched padded suede shoulder strap; and -- a first for a premium line camera bag -- detachable top carry handles.
• Four roomy storage pockets allow ample space for batteries, tapes, media cards, hard drives, cables, monitors, wireless mics, and notebooks. A flapped pocket on the side of each bag provides users with a convenient place to add a business card for easy identification.
Standard Topload Camera Bag
Exterior Dimensions: 12" x 18" x 8.25" (30.5cm x 45.7cm x 21cm)
Interior Dimensions: 8" x 16" x 7" (20.3cm x 40.6cm x 17.8cm)
Weight: 7 lbs (3.2kg)
Weight Capacity: up to approximately 20 lbs (9.1kg) recommended
Large Topload Camera Bag
Exterior Dimensions: 13.5" x 23" x 10.5" (34.3cm x 58.4cm x 26.7cm)
Interior Dimensions: 10.5" x 22" x 8.5" (26.7cm x 55.9cm x 21.6cm)
Weight: 10 lbs (4.5kg)
Weight Capacity: up to approximately 30 lbs (13.6kg) recommended
Pricing & Availability
The new Standard and Large Topload Camera Bags can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store (www.digitaljuice.com) or by calling the company's customer service center toll-free at 800-525-2203. The Standard Topload Camera Bag retails for $199.99 and the Large Topload Camera Bag for $249.99. Check the website for details on special offers. About Digital Juice®
Digital Juice® is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice® products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop® illustrations, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.