- Wireless remote control. A videographer can attach a small remote control to their camera or place it in their pocket to switch the light on and off, from across the room.
- Operates on a rechargeable 12 volt battery which eliminates the need for cords and gaffers tape
- Light is discreet since it is small, and does not roam around with a camera
- Lighting is very even and now videographers can achieve the quality light photographers receive with multiple flash units
- Light is high on a stand, out of the eyes of guests
Learn more at www.receptionlight.com.