“Our goal is to make TriCaster versatile and easy-to-use in any production environment,” said Andrew Cross, NewTek CTO. “In high pressure live production situations, you want to have control over every aspect of your show—TriCaster 850 TW lets you manage all media playback capabilities, including the ability to deliver a single channel of replay.”
TriCaster 850 TW works with TriCaster 850 EXTREME, TriCaster 850 and TriCaster 300. The new control surface provides the same desktop profile, attention to detail, durability and ergonomics of the TriCaster 850 CS. The two control surface modules align perfectly and provide capabilities that complement each other. Each control surface unit may be operated independently by one or two operators.
TriCaster 850 TW benefits:
- Seamless hands-on control of TriCaster Media Players makes it easier to manage clips and live playback
- Dedicated replay operation adds instant replay directly into TriCaster live production workflow
- Familiar mark-in and mark-out controls let operators create clips easily
- Normal and fast jog modes enable quick access to individual frames
- Preset buttons provide efficient one-touch playlist access
- Premium T-bar and jog wheel construction improves response, clip transport and smooth playback, at any speed
With TriCaster, anyone can simultaneously produce, live stream, broadcast, project and record high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) network-style productions. A single operator or small team can switch between multiple cameras, virtual inputs and live virtual sets, while inserting clips, titles and motion graphics with multi-channel effects. TriCaster is used by webcasters, broadcasters, sports organizations, schools, houses of worship, government agencies and others to provide a new level of extended programming and content to their audiences.
Pricing and Availability
TriCaster 850 TW will be available in September 2011 and retail in North America for US$2,495. The TriCaster family of NTSC portable live production systems is available for education in North America starting at US$4,995 and in multi-standard for US$5,995.International pricing may vary. Educational pricing is also available. For more information, please visit http://www.newtek.com